Effectively targeting unwanted pigmentation
Harley Street, London
Check out our Instagram 📷
Cosmelan is the world’s leading professional pigmentation-removal method. Suitable for every skin type, the treatment targets all forms of hyperpigmentation caused by melasma. These include post- inflammatory hyperpigmentation (caused by acne, eczema, psoriasis or injury), solar lentigo (dark spots) and ephelides (freckles).
Hyperpigmentation occurs when too much melanin is produced in a localised area resulting in dark spots and irregular skin colouration. There are several potential factors which cause hyperpigmentation including sun exposure, ageing, hormonal changes, medication and genetic tendencies.
Cosmelan consists of an in-clinic treatment mask followed by a long-term homecare programme that effectively act on all phases of the hyperpigmentation process. By using an advanced and exclusive combination of 6 laboratory-formulated ingredients, it eliminates existing hyperpigmentation, prevents its reappearance and stops the formation of new dark spots.* This is achieved through an intensive corrective effect that regulates the overproduction of melanin to keep hyperpigmentation under control.
To secure a consultation with L’Atelier Aesthetics a deposit is required of £50, refunded against treatment.
L’Atelier expertise and excellence
- A team with years of experience in aesthetic treatments
- Committed to evidence-based technologies while leading the way for new, cutting-edge treatments
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Discreet location in the heart of London’s most renowned medical district
If you are interested in our Cosmelan Pigmentation Treatment on Harley Street, Mayfair, or have any questions regarding this treatment, then give us a call on 0207 637 3208, or fill our our contact form.
Cosmelan is a groundbreaking treatment that’s been developed and formulated to remove existing hyperpigmentation while preventing new dark spots from forming. Results are seen in as little as 14 days, but will optimise from 30 to 60 days.
The therapy involves an in-clinic treatment followed by home maintenance for at least 9 months to a year. This ensures that the skin’s melanocytes stop producing too much melanin for the longer term so that hyperpigmentation does not reform.*
- Cosmelan 1 professional treatment mask is applied at L’Atelier. Depending on your skin type and form of hyperpigmentation, we’ll ask you to leave it on for 8 to 12 hours
- Cosmelan 2 is used at home 48 hours post the in-clinic mask. We recommend that you follow the homecare programme 3 times daily in the 1st month and twice daily in the 2nd and 3rd month. After 3 months, you’ll need to use the homecare programme just once in the evening for at least another 6 months