Before we go on holiday we often book a haircut, beauty treatment or nail appointment to feel especially confident in our appearance. At L’atelier Aesthetics, we have an extensive range of incredible pain-free skin peels, that rejuvenate, brighten and alleviate dull, problematic and ageing skin, so you can feel beautiful with or without make up this summer.
Chemical Peels for Ageing Skin
Our renowned anti-ageing chemical peels are an incredible tool to rejuvenate your appearance, by eliminating dead skin cells thus lessening the look of large pores, hyper pigmentation and visible signs of the natural ageing process. If you suffer from any of these skin issues we thoroughly recommend:
- Alumier MD Vitamin A Boost – potent and pure retinol and lactic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Alumier MD Radiant 20/10 – is resurfacing peel that contains a combination of salicylic and lactic acid to improve skin tone and texture and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Alumier MD Radiant 30 – is a lactic acid resurfacing peel to exfoliate dead skin cells, boost cell turnover, and stimulate collagen production.
- TCA stands for trichloraceutic acid that works as a fantastic medium-depth skin peel. TCA peels are particularly effective for treating superficial wrinkles, acne scarring and sun-damaged skin.
Chemical Peels for General Skin Issues & Acne Scarring
On a holiday to a warmer climate, we tend to wear less make up to show off our gorgeous bronzed skin; so acne-prone, oily, or combination skin is not something we want to deal with. But with the effective range of chemical peels at our Harley Street clinic, you can reduce the appearance of acne scars, pores and soothe congested skin leaving you with a refreshed, radiant look.
- Detox Clear – contains both salicylic and lactic acid to penetrate the pores and exfoliate at the same time.
- Clarifying peel – ideal for treating acne-prone or oily skin, this peel uses mandelic and citric acid to clear and soothe congested skin while calming inflammation.
Chemical Peels for Dull Skin
L’Atelier Aesthetics have a fantastic selection of chemical peels if you’re looking to revitalise your complexion’s radiance, and accentuate your skin’s healthy glow.
Brightening peel – with 30% citric acid, this advanced peel brightens skin and in addition, controls the signs of hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
Rejuvenating glycolic acid skin-renewal peels – we can tailor the level of glycolic acid in this innovative peel to brighten and restore healthy skin.
In addition to these incredible treatments, we also offer The Perfect Peel – a medium depth peel that encapsulates the benefits of all of the previous procedures into one “perfect” peel! Proven to improve the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation, glutathione is combined with kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol and vitamins and minerals to brighten skin and boosting collagen and elastin production.
Book a chemical peel on Harley Street
If you would like to know more about our extensive peel range and find out which peel is ideal for your skin type, please contact our welcoming team of experts. Our skilful team will be happy to provide you with any additional information you require and book you in for your initial consultation!