Vampires don’t age. They remain timelessly beautiful and so can you, potentially, if you have a vampire facial from our Mayfair clinic. We all age in different ways but the treatments we offer can help many complaints of ageing. The best way to find out how we can help you become a revitalised, refreshed version of yourself, is to book yourself in for a consultation.
Our highly qualified and experienced practitioners will explain exactly what the procedure involves and how it works. Essentially, we will withdraw blood from you, treat it and then re-inject the platelet rich plasma we derive from it.
The PRP will increase your collagen levels and growth factors to give your skin a more youthfully plump appearance and heal any wounds or skin issues you may be having. Let’s have a look at the most common skin complaints a vampire facial can improve.
1. Thinning skin is often very prominent on our cheeks as we get older. By boosting our cheeks with targeted PRP injections, we can build up our collagen levels in this area of the face again, giving you a fuller, more youthful face.
2. One of the most frustrating features of ageing is a sagging chin or jawline. This is a real telltale sign of our advancing years, but luckily a PRP injection strategically placed in this area can counteract the ageing effects. In this way a noninvasive vampire facial can provide a similar effect to a surgical lift, but without the scarring or downtime.
3. Crinkling skin around the eyes is the result of weak collagen production. It can be made smoother and younger looking with a vampire facial from our practice on Harley Street.
4. PRP injections have been known to stimulate hair growth. Want your vampire facial to extend into your thinning hairline? Just let us know and we’ll be able to advise you on the sort of results we can provide.
5. Due to the growth factors in the plasma we re-inject, injuries to the skin should heal quicker, giving you fresher, less blemished skin tissue ahead of the expected recovery time.
To find out all the ins and outs of vampire facials from our Mayfair practice, please get in touch to speak to our friendly reception team and book a consultation. We’ll do our best to find a time that’s convenient for you.